by Bo, January 10, 2014
When it comes to ordering checks online, for many folks it can a scary prospect. After all, you are giving out personal information. We understand how that can make one wary of shopping online for personal and business checks. It may seem that having your bank order for you is the only way you can get checks, but in reality they are the most expensive process. We have some tips for ordering checks online that will help you feel just a bit better about the process and what to look for in a check order company.
1) Look for the length of years on the Internet. Reliable and well respected businesses have plenty of information on their websites as to business practices and the amount of time they have been in business.
2) Look for evidence of secure connections. When ordering from an online check printer, look for VeriSign and Secure payment systems. Also look for the links to change from http to https as you place your order, which means your payment information is secure.
3) Is there Customer Service access? Having access to customer service when you need help is important when placing orders like with personal checks. Can you call in and place your order to a live person? Different options for customer service makes it less frustrating and more secure.
4) Look for mail in options for your order. Having other methods to place your order is important to many. Look for main in forms to make that choice more comfortable for you.
5) Are they a US Company? I love letting people know that we are a US company. That is important to us and to our customers too!
We hope that these tips will help you feel better about placing orders for your personal and business checks online. We have been in business for a combined 30 years and cannot wait to serve your needs. If you have questions, just give us a call! Don’t forget our 110% low price guarantee too!