by Heather, August 12, 2014
* Get a part time job that works around your schedule – Many small businesses look for part time help. Local restaurants, coffee shops, book stores or shops at the mall often need help after normal business hours.
* Start a small business – It is easy to start a small business that you can run either on the internet or locally. Look to direct sales type businesses for little cash outlay and start earning money quickly.
* Freelance Work – Use your skills for freelance work outside of the office. Administrative jobs, web and internet work, and any skills that you use in your business day can be turned into a money making opportunity. You can set up an account on sites like Fiverr or do your own marketing.
* Seasonal Work – Holiday time is a good time to pick up extra work at local shops. Fairs and festivals look for part time help. Also look at harvest work if you live in an area with a lot of farms, processing and similar work.
* Temp Agencies – Register at a local temp agency for temporary jobs that can occur on weekends or after hours.
* House Sit, Watch Pets or do Yard Work – Offer to house sit, walk and care for pets or even do some baby sitting on the side. Start a local yard work business.
* Mystery Shop – Sign up to do mystery shops. There are many companies that perform mystery shops on restaurants and businesses. You should never have to pay a fee to sign up and receive leads.
Any of these options will help add additional money into your pocket. Always research a job you find on the internet.